Jun 30, 2017
Fall athletes, here are a few important pieces of information for you to be aware of as you prepare for tryout week:
- Registration 12:30-3:00 pm (Nettleton Center)
- Students will meet with various departments to turn in all of their paperwork and make sure that they have everything taken care of for the coming school year. Student do not need to be present the whole time, just arrive at some point of the registration time.
- Students will not be allowed to move into the dorm until they have picked up their housing assignment and keys from Student Life.
- Student who come through this registration will not need to go through the check-in/registration process on Thursday (new student) or Saturday (returning student),
- Students will still be required to attend all Orientation sessions.
- Dinner 5:30-6:00 pm (Benson Hall)
- All Athlete's Welcome Session (Nettleton 103-105) wil beging at 6 PM - Required for all early arrivals.
- Completed physical forms are due by your first practice for any new athletes and by Wednesday morning for any returning athletes. Lifestream Chiropractic is excited to be able to once again offer them to Faith students at a discount. Call 515-259-9336 to schedule yours today and mention your mascot to receive the DISCOUNT! We will also be setting up a time to provide them on-campus so stay tuned for that announcement.
- Your $125 athletic outfitter fee for those selected to their respective team will be due by Monday, August 28.
Please contact the Athletic Department with any questions. We look forward to serving you this fall!